Yes, loyalty card points can be claimed when using the store card scheme to make your purchase, this is because the in-store cards/e-vouchers are a method of payment only.
Articles in this section
- How and where can I shop using the gift cards and e-vouchers?
- How and where can I shop using in-store grocery cards and e-vouchers?
- What can I buy using the store cards/E-vouchers?
- How do I use the store cards/e-vouchers in store?
- Can I use these in-store cards/e-vouchers to purchase items online?
- Can I still claim loyalty card/store card points if purchasing items using your store card/e-voucher?
- Can I make purchases at petrol stations?
- How long does it take for funds to transfer to my in-store card/e-voucher once I have uploaded them through my account panel?