Give as you Live in-store is a Give as you Live product – therefore being signed up and registered for Give as you Live gives you automatic availability of Give as you Live in-store marketing materials that can be used to send to your supporters.
Articles in this section
- I'm a charity how do I register our cause for the store card scheme?
- Will there be a report available to see the activity of our supporters for the store card scheme?
- Who do our supporters contact if they have a query about their store card or e-vouchers?
- The charity is not registered with Give as you Live, but we have received information?
- How will we know when new stores sign up for the scheme?
- Are we allowed to contact our supporters that sign up to the scheme?
- Can we be signed up to both Give as you Live and Give as you Live in-store?
- What are the benefits for signing up to the store card scheme?
- How do we cancel our charity's subscription to the scheme?