Give as you Live in-store is a Give as you Live product – therefore being signed up and registered for Give as you Live Online gives you automatic availability of Give as you Live instore marketing materials that can be used to send to your supporters.
Articles in this section
- I'm a charity how do I register our cause for the store card scheme?
- Will there be a report available to see the activity of our supporters for the store card scheme?
- Who do our supporters contact if they have a query about their store card or e-vouchers?
- The charity is not registered with Give as you Live, but we have received information?
- How will we know when new stores sign up for the scheme?
- Are we allowed to contact our supporters that sign up to the scheme?
- Can we be signed up to both Give as you Live Online and Give as you Live in-store?
- What are the benefits for signing up to the store card scheme?
- How do we cancel our charity's subscription to the scheme?