Supporters have the option to opt in or opt out of sharing their personal information with the charity. If they have opted in the charity will be able to contact them. If a user has opted out you will still receive data on their activity, however their name and contact details will be withheld.
Articles in this section
- I'm a charity how do I register our cause for the store card scheme?
- Will there be a report available to see the activity of our supporters for the store card scheme?
- Who do our supporters contact if they have a query about their store card or e-vouchers?
- The charity is not registered with Give as you Live, but we have received information?
- How will we know when new stores sign up for the scheme?
- Are we allowed to contact our supporters that sign up to the scheme?
- Can we be signed up to both Give as you Live and Cards for Causes?
- What are the benefits for signing up to the store card scheme?
- How do we cancel our charity's subscription to the scheme?