A report is available upon request. This report will show a range of information such as how many cards have been purchased, who has purchased each card, what retailers have been purchased and the amount raised from each card. To request this report please contact the office on 0800 883 8450.
Articles in this section
- I'm a charity how do I register our cause for the store card scheme?
- Will there be a report available to see the activity of our supporters for the store card scheme?
- Who do our supporters contact if they have a query about their store card or e-vouchers?
- The charity is not registered with Give as you Live, but we have received information?
- How will we know when new stores sign up for the scheme?
- Are we allowed to contact our supporters that sign up to the scheme?
- Can we be signed up to both Give as you Live and Give as you Live in-store?
- What are the benefits for signing up to the store card scheme?
- How do we cancel our charity's subscription to the scheme?