Yes, loyalty card points can be claimed when using the store card scheme to make your purchase, this is because the in-store cards/e-vouchers are a method of payment only.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for funds to transfer to my grocery in-store card/e-voucher once I have uploaded it?
- Can I make purchases at petrol stations using the grocery card?
- Can I still claim loyalty card/store card points if purchasing items using your grocery store card/e-voucher?
- Can I use these grocery in-store cards/e-vouchers to purchase items online?
- How and where can I shop using in-store grocery cards and e-vouchers?