In most cases no, however this will depend on the individual retailer. Please see retailer terms and conditions tab within the relevant product for expiration details and whether balances remain on your card until it is spent or the card expires.
Articles in this section
- In-store card error message
- Do I have to spend the whole value of my e-voucher in one go?
- I am trying to place an order and I am receiving a “card type not supported” error when entering my card number. Why is this?
- I am unable to pay with a credit card or Amex card on the website. Why is this?
- How long does it take to receive an e-voucher?
- Can the store card be topped up in-store?
- How do I reload my store card?
- Can the store card be reloaded?
- My store card has not arrived
- How long does it take to receive a physical store card?