In most cases no, however, this will depend on the individual retailer. Please see the retailer's terms and conditions tab within the relevant product for expiration details and whether balances remain on your card until it is spent or the card expires.
Articles in this section
- When will my donations be added to my Instore account?
- Do I have to spend the whole value of my e-voucher in one go?
- My store card has not arrived
- What are the store cards?
- How do Give as you Live Instore Cards work?
- What happens if my top up gets lost in transit?
- How long does it take to receive an e-voucher?
- Can the store card be topped up instore?
- How do I reload my instore card?
- Can the instore card be reloaded?